Friday 11 May 2012

Marmite on the Sofa

This is my Pleasing Photo from two weeks ago (29th April). It's of our new cat, Marmite (who was much newer when the photo was taken!)


She's a very tricky cat to photograph (or is that just all cats?!) so I can see that I'm going to have to build up my skills before I get any really good snaps of her (although I like this one ok). She's very curious, but also extremely nervous... the phrase 'scaredy cat' springs to mind frequently, particularly when she scarpers upstairs at full speed just because somebody sneezes. She'll come over to be stroked but never for very long; hates being picked up; loves it when Noah plays laser pointer with her and has sat on my lap (or rather, on a cushion on my lap) only twice (both occasions involving considerable persistence on my part). She miaows a lot and has extremely soft fur. On the whole, we like having a cat :)


No comments:

Post a Comment