Sunday 15 July 2012

iPhone Toes

All the photos I've taken this week have been with Gwyn Bach. Sorry, real camera. Anyhow, I think this week's winner of the Pleasing Photo award is...


This charming image of my feet, adorned by the socks I acquired at the charity shop last weekend. The best thing about these socks was that they came in a pack of three, all different. Like :D

Other photographic moments from this week include...

Noah pulling silly faces
A Kate Photo
Breakfast in Bed (hurrah for Saturdays!)
And a sneak peek at the recipe I invented this evening
Whilst the iPhone is certainly not as awesome a photographic tool as the Panasonic Lumix G2, it is certainly rather more readily available - and app versions of photo editing software are much cheaper than the real thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment