Saturday 13 April 2013

Extreme Pramming

OK, maybe "extreme" is a bit of an exaggeration. But now that the weather is sufficiently un-freezing to make normal people want to come out of their houses, we've been able to take Asher for a couple of fun strolls. With the pram we have...

... climbed huge mountains!

... edged along terrifying precipices!

... tackled fearsomely steep cliffs!

... squeezed through impossibly tight spaces!

... and played football in ornamental gardens.

It was fun.

Also...

I climbed a tree! For the first time since Asher was born.

Hooray for being outside!

NB I'm wearing Noah's gloves in that photo... I don't actually have gorilla hands!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you can make an exciting story out of a stroll in the woods. BRILLIANT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, thanks Dom :) I think at the time it actually *was* quite exciting for us to get out and have a stroll with the baby!

      Delete