Sunday 14 July 2013

Visiting our Glorious Capital

We've had a busy week! And I've had a busy evening... but I've got a few cute Asher photos to upload. First off, me and Ash having fun with the Ergobaby carrier we borrowed from Harpenden Sling Library:


And from the side...


I'm loving it. I can put him on my back or my front and it's WAY more convenient than pushing him around. I've only used the pram three or four times in the last two weeks, and only because it's been horribly horribly hot or, on one occasion, I wanted to go to Morrisons and I didn't think I could carry the baby AND a week's shopping back home.

Asher is pretty happy in there, but I have to be really walking for him to go to sleep. And it does hurt my back after a while, which is annoying. I'm planning to try some different ones to find a more comfy option.

Speeding to the capital
We took it for a day out in London on Tuesday. Much more convenient on the train and the underground. Asher slept through the National Portrait Gallery, waking up just before we left to smile at some of the art. Sweet!

Enjoying a nectarine in Trafalgar Square
Next we popped over to the Natural History Museum.

Isn't he tall? (The baby, not the dinosaur)
It was horribly hot and crowded in the museum so we came outside pretty soon and got ice cream for the grown ups. But guess what happened?

Does this make us bad parents?
It certainly cheered Asher up!


All in all, I'd say that was a very successful expedition.

No comments:

Post a Comment