Wednesday 15 May 2013

Phone Photos (Part 1)

I've just uploaded LOADS of photos from my phone. And look!

The first signs of Asher (July 31st)
You can see the evidence of packing (or unpacking?) in progress... was this just before we went to Soul Survivor?

Later...
Quite a lot bigger (20th December)
And even more massive (2nd January)
When Asher keeps me awake late into the night I think about being so horribly pregnant and am very glad that I now have a wonderful baby instead!

(I prefer the January-length hair, however).

But what's that? My next photo...

Baby!! (Middle of the night. That's why it's so dark.)
My boys in the hospital
They let us take him home!

This little chap was alert right from the beginning
But look how tiny he was!!
Showing off his little personality (27th January)
Oh... and here's our first ever family photo:

So close!
The second attempt was a little better:

31st January
I'm having fun looking at these old photos! A few more to share tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment