Wednesday 29 May 2013

Sewing Adventures or Cute Baby Photos: You Choose

That's right... I made some more trousers for Asher!

Unfortunately they don't fit him yet :( but I'll show you a photo when they do.

For now, I thought you might like to know that I'm setting up a separate blog to chronicle my sewing adventures. That way, if you're interested in sewing you can go there and read about the things I make... but if not you can just read about Asher :)

My new blog is at sewcanyou.org (sorry... all the better puns were taken, honest!)

If you want to see Asher's new trousers (on the table, not on him) go here.

In case you're not interested in sewing, here are some adorable photos of Asher:

I love that smile!!
I was *this* close to getting a photo of him sitting up!
"What's that I spy in the distance?"
"Oh... it's Mum!"

And finally, a picture of the cat's new favourite seat:


Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment