Sunday 16 June 2013

Asher Likes Broccoli


Look at that smile!

He actually ate a lot of broccoli (don't ask me how I know...) - also banana. He enjoyed chewing on avocado and carrot. Sweet potato was less of a hit, although I think that was accidental (he bit off more than he could chew...) - and today he tried some melon. I don't think he enjoyed it quite so much, but he was a bit tired to begin with.

Also he seems to love drinking water. Or at least, he had a drink from Noah's cup today and kept putting it back to his lips. But maybe he just wanted to chew on the cup... He doesn't really need water at the moment but it's ok for him to have a little bit.

I'm looking forward to July - he'll be 6 months then, which means the range of foods he can eat will greatly expand. We'll be able to give him a little bit of most things we have.

Hmmm. Maybe I need to start eating more vegetables and less chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment