Saturday 5 October 2013

What Asher would say if he could?

Just a few grainy, blurry phone snaps which give an idea of what day to day life is like for young master Ash.

"Yay! Look at all the things I could grab while I'm in here!"

"Oooh, she left the door open. Maybe I can escape!"

"I'm the size-changing wonder baby. MASSIVE when Grandma wears me in the sling...

... and tiny when it's Daddy!"

"Hmmm. I wonder if I could pull these down? Then I could chew on them!"

"Where are we, Mummy?"

"I must not let go of my car seat handle."

"Hmmm. I wonder if I could pull these down? Then I could chew on them too!"

"OOOOH! CDs! If I pull them out, I can chew on them AS WELL!"

"Oh yeah! Something to CHEW on!"

"I wonder why Daddy has collapsed in a heap on the floor. Oh well, might as well climb on him."

"Why does Mum keep putting things on my head? I won't tolerate it when I wake up, you know." 

"The cat! The cat! THE CAT!!!!"

"Wheeeee! I love nap time!!"

"Swings might be my absolute favourite invention ever."

"Hey, look everybody - I can chew on this!!!"

"I know this drawer has scissors inside. Why do you think I'm opening it?" *

"Right, time to chew on this ch- wait! Is that the cat?"

"Everybody say awwww"

"!"

"Every day should involve a swing."

"What do you mean I'm supposed to stack them? Clearly these clever magnetic bugs are for chewing on."
*Don't worry, I have since removed the scissors. In fact I took everything out of all the drawers and replaced the contents with baby safe objects from around the house. Since then Asher has shown considerably less interest in opening them...

No comments:

Post a Comment