Friday 6 November 2009

Plans...

Campus corridors this morning were rife with tired-looking but wanly smiling PGCE students clutching shiny sheaves of paper and armfuls of library books. Because - yes! - it was finally Handing-In Day for Assignment 1. And a good thing too really, as we're all in school for four weeks now, starting on Monday. I'm planning to spend this weekend, well, planning... that and visiting Doncaster. Oh, and attending the clothes swap at church tomorrow evening. I'm quite keen on this notion of clothes swapping - I think it's a bit like judicious use of charity shops, but rather quicker. As I understand it, people go along with clothes they find they never really wear, and come back having swapped them for clothes that someone else never really wears. Actually I think it's a great idea, because I always prefer wearing other people's clothes to my own. I wonder how long the clothes can be conned into believing they aren't really mine, and thus fitting me perfectly, feeling delightfully cosy and looking quite nice. I'll give it a couple of weeks.

Anyway... better go and turn that plan of planning into more than just a plan. After all, I need some good plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment