Friday 6 November 2009

Today's list of likes and loves

I like fireworks!

I like the feeling of having finished your first assignment, printed it out, filled in a cover sheet and even found a plastic wallet to put it in (as required, bizarrely, by the university guidelines)

I love God

I like the fact that I'm going to be in school for four weeks starting on Monday!

I love it when you actually manage to help somebody, even if it's only a little tiny bit

I love the feeling of being part of a community, however small and however short the duration

I like the fact that my church is doing a clothes swap this weekend

I like reading a book that isn't assignment related

I don't love having water all over the floor and dripping wet clothes everywhere because something funny happened with the washing machine, but I'm mostly recovered from that now

I love Noah (oh so much)

I like writing my blog, even though I don't think anybody actually reads it

But if you are reading it, then I like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment