Sunday 29 January 2012

Love Hearts

So this week has been quite busy. I know everybody knows OFSTED mean business, but I'm not sure if everybody knows exactly quite how much busyness... it's been a pretty hardworking week at school! And in consequence I really don't have any worthwhile photos from this week. So I cheated and edited one I took last weekend. Here's my favourite (I think!) - see below for a different take.

Pleasing Photo 5
Love Hearts are also relevant because this afternoon I convinced Noah to purchase a large quantity of them on the internet. They're not for me. I won't tell you what they are for, but if you have anything to do with St Paul's youth then you'll be finding out before too long. Mmmm, love hearts!

Anyhow, here's that other take on the heart picture. This one is actually a different shot, and is also edited differently. I think I prefer the overall effect of this one actually, but I chose the other because our names and wedding date are much more clearly visible and I like that.

Almost PP#5
What do you think? Which photo do you prefer?

3 comments:

  1. As MrsRaDoM is a teacher I hear and see the effect of OFSTED. Hope all is well.

    Where do I get an application form to join St Paul's Youth - only joking.

    For a detailed view, even looking at the full size orriginals, I agree PP#5 - but again as an overall picture on my wall I think Almost PP#5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's just say that we're all very glad OFSTED have left... ;)

    I think you're right about the photos, that it depends what it's supposed to be for. I love the way the light comes through the heart in the second one - the first is much flatter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second is more striking and I think I prefer it. But the first is all wintery and Christmasy and a little more mysterious. The second is easier to read as a meditation on heaven's light beautifying human hearts. The first speaks more of the resilience of human love whatever the heavens may send its way. So the first says God makes people beautiful whereas the second says people make the heavens beautiful.

    ReplyDelete