Sunday 30 December 2012

2013 is getting close

Time is whiling away...

Whilst we continue to wait, here's a Pleasing Photo for this week:


Messing about with balls on the Wick. It was extremely muddy! I had been thinking I might take the baby for walks on the Wick quite often, but I'd forgotten to account for how much mud there often is. I'm not sure it would be a fun experience with a pushchair! I'll have to get good at using the sling.

So, I didn't do a great job of keeping up my Pleasing Photos for the duration of 2012. But I'm starting again and my goal for 2013 is to keep it up beyond August, which is when I just kind of stopped this year. On the plus side, I'll have an interesting subject for my photographs! But it's just ever so slightly possible that caring for the interesting subject might somehow prevent me from photographing it as often as I'd like. We'll have to see.

Other goals for 2013 include praying with/for the baby every day, and taking the little one up a mountain before its first birthday. Ambitious? Maybe... but it should be possible (it doesn't have to be a big mountain!). Perhaps I should think of some non baby related goals too - but I'm finding a lot of my time taken up with thinking about baby related things these days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment