Sunday 6 November 2011

What's New

So... I haven't exactly been making frequent blog posts over the last year...

There are a couple of reasons I'm starting it up again. Here they are:

- I've recently got interested in making my own clothes. I've started reading a few sewing blogs and I feel like I want to be part of the conversation! I have a lot of questions to ask...

- It's pretty fun. Me and Noah aren't always that great at keeping in touch with our families (let alone close friends) and it's a good way to let people know what's going on.

- I've hardly written anything at all since I started teaching (apart from notes and comments in the children's assessment folders). I even stopped writing my diary when we got married (because I used to write it in bed just before going to sleep, but that seemed kind of weird with someone else there). I miss it.

That's all for now. I'll come back later and tell you all about St Albans.

No comments:

Post a Comment