Thursday 17 January 2013

Unfurling

Asher is stretching out.


In his first few days, his little legs were always curled up in a tiny bundle. It made him seem very small! Now that he's started to stretch out his limbs he suddenly seems massive. His feet dangle when I'm holding him.


Talking of feet... here they are! They had been hidden in a babygrow until Tuesday, but here he's wearing the first pair of trousers I made for him (back in the summer holidays I think). I made them using this free pattern from Made By Rae, a blog I rather enjoy reading. I've also bought this pattern from her website and both are very good: clear instructions, and the trousers are sized appropriately to fit a cloth nappy in - unlike some of the other clothes he's got. I love making baby trousers (because I'm impatient and they don't take very long?) so expect to see more of them here soon!

More cute photos from Tuesday:






1 comment: