Tuesday 29 January 2013

Sling!

You can't see much of Asher in today's photo.


In fact, I took another one to show you what he's doing:


Sleeping!!

Asher does like to sleep. It's just that he hasn't really got the hang of doing it by himself yet. Noah is his favourite bed, and I'm a close second. After people, the pram is the next best bet - but only if it's moving. Same with the car seat (but he doesn't tolerate traffic jams). The one place Asher really doesn't like sleeping is, of course, his moses basket.

We're working on it.

In the meantime, tying him to my chest should fool him into thinking he's got my undivided attention as a mattress whilst I get chance to Do Stuff*. Win!

* "Stuff" probably won't include cooking over a naked flame. Or using sharp knives. Or, you know, bungee jumping or even going on a trampoline. I wonder if I could use my sewing machine...

2 comments:

  1. You can use your sewing machine... my little girl spent much of the first few months in the sling and I got loads of sewing done!

    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear it's possible! Just as long as I don't accidentally sew the sling into whatever I'm making...

      Just curious, what did your little girl wear when you carried her in the sling? Asher seems to get really hot in there in his vest and babygrow and I'm wondering whether he'd be better just in his vest. But that doesn't seem much for a baby to wear in January!

      Delete