Monday 4 March 2013

Brave Baby

Asher had his immunisations today. He was very brave - he didn't even cry at the first one. Noah was very impressed at how tough our little lad is, and promised him a beer and a curry... when he's 18. If the same applies for every injection he'll be owed a lot of beers and curries in 2021!

For today milk was enough.

Meanwhile, I've been butchering my old favourite jeans to make a tiny pair for Asher. If I'd kept them really simple they might be finished by now, but really, why keep them simple when I could add pockets? With topstitching? So they remain on this week's list of things to do.

The nurse giving Asher his injections today commented at least five times that he was "so cute". And I'm inclined to agree! Today some pictures of me and Ash together - there aren't actually many of those.

Minnie Mouse ears...?
He's finally asleep!
Awwww


2 comments:

  1. Well done Asher! It's lovely to see all the updates Kate, I really enjoy reading the blog and seeing the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I wrote this he spent most of the evening crying! Poor thing - I expect I cried loads more when I had mine...
    Really glad you're enjoying the blog!

    ReplyDelete