Saturday 16 March 2013

Sleepy time?

Asher is enjoying his weekend away. Today he's been back to taking 2-3 hours between feeds (rather than wanting to eat every hour as has been the case for a couple of weeks). I wonder if it's partly because he's been almost permanently attached to me in the sling as I move from place to place, giving advice on how to fit massive quantities of pasta bake and garlic bread in the oven or scoring for the not-in-a-pub quiz or undertaking any of the other youth leaderly activities that might be required of me.

But last night was the most exciting part (for Mummy and Daddy anyway): Asher went to bed around midnight and didn't wake up until 6:30 this morning! That's six and a half hours' sleep! I was admittedly awake to hear him stir at 2 and 3 and 5:30 (some of his common wakey times) but he sighed and grunted and stayed asleep. Good times!

So... How about we try that again tonight, hey, Asher? Sound like fun to me!

2 comments:

  1. Well done for taking Asher away! I hope he continues sleeping more :) lovely picture too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hazel! He's slept at least five hours for the past four nights... I haven't felt this well rested in months!

      Delete