Wednesday 6 March 2013

Tuesdays

We like Tuesdays.

Tuesday is Daddy's Day Off, which means we get to go out and about as a little family. Fun!

Yesterday we had lunch at JK's, a sandwich shop in St Albans. The food is quite nice but it wasn't a very baby-friendly place, so I probably won't go back with Asher. There's no changing unit - I had to change him on the floor - and there wasn't really space for the pram. The waitress was very helpful in moving it out of the way for us, but I prefer to keep it by the table in case I want to put Ash back in.

Afterwards I had an ice cream from Dolce Italia at the other end of town. We just sat outside (relishing the fact that it was actually warm enough to do so!) so I can't comment on baby-friendliness, but my hazelnut ice cream was certainly delicious :)

Who's that earning man-points from passing mums by sitting outside a cafe with his baby?

Don't you love how Noah picked his shirt to match Asher's eyes?


2 comments:

  1. We had cake from Dolce Italia on Tuesday and they were incredibly yummy. Haven't tried the ice-cream yet but it looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was - and they have so many interesting flavours! I couldn't decide between hazelnut, pistachio and coconut. We'll just have to go back and try them all!

      Delete