Monday 19 October 2009

Gravypeas!

This evening I have managed to create...

1. A giant mess in my kitchen

2. A giant Yorkshire Pudding

The first item on the list is almost disposed of (only the mixing bowl remains, soaking in the sink, in what used to be washing up water but is now, essentially, very diluted gravy...)

The second item is half disposed of, having been consumed for my tea (with mash and onion gravypeas, it goes without saying - except I seem to have said it). The other half is destined for tomorrow's lunch, although I can't quite decide what to put into my lunchbox with it. But I think it needs something. It'll be lonely on its own, poor Yorkshire Pudding.

I have also enjoyed a mug of hot chocolate whilst watching Emma (I'm rather enjoying the latest BBC adaptation, although I guess some parts of it are a little overdone... but then, it is Jane Austen!), and endeavoured to get to grips with a definition of play. This latest, despite excessive quantities of reading, feels something of a fruitless endeavour: the more I read about it, the less certain I am what it is.

Ah well. Whoever said that certainty made for a good assignment?

No comments:

Post a Comment