Sunday 24 February 2013

Dadtography

The other day I asked Noah to get a quick daily photo of Ash. I expected him to grab the camera and snap a few shots of the baby in his bouncy chair, the way I do when nothing more inspirational has arisen during the day.

But no. Noah is far more imaginative than that!

This is the result:

Our genius boggle-playing six-week-old
Obviously he can't beat my score yet, but just you wait til he's learned all the letters of the alphabet :)


Other (more boring) pictures from this week:

Desperate to roll over - he curls his legs and pushes with one hand whenever I put him on his tummy
Obligingly wearing the trousers Mummy made him in a photo

Perpetual astonished expression

2 comments:

  1. Do I get a prize for spotting the phrase "Gee Asher, you are so gosh darn rad!" In the boggle letters...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so! Nice work. I wonder if Noah put his name in the grid on purpose?

      Delete