Tuesday 12 February 2013

Has he grown?

We took Asher to be weighed this morning. Noah and I had a little bet on how heavy he would be. Noah won (which meant he got to choose tonight's dinner) but I was happy because our little chap is putting on weight at an acceptable rate. Hardly surprising, considering how often he wants milk!

Anyway, I thought I'd have a competition. Here's Ash this morning, looking all cute in his tiger suit:


How heavy do you think he is? Answer in the comments, and whoever's closest will get... kudos. Lots of kudos. And a cuddle with Asher at the next opportunity.

Noah, you may not enter. You've already benefitted once from this weighing!

3 comments:

  1. 11! we do the same betting and I always lose...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thom in fact chose not to guess until I had told him the correct weight (very sneaky). I'm surprised how fast they grow: he went from 10 3 last Tuesday to 10 12 on Monday. I won't be able to lift him soon!

    ReplyDelete