Sunday 3 February 2013

The Speckled Hen

We went out for lunch yesterday at a local pub.

Here's Asher, looking somewhat worse for wear...

Posing with Daddy's cider

At this point I want to make it absolutely clear that we did not give any cider to our baby. Noah was holding him, decided to lie him on the table (at which point the waitress came in and asked, "You're not going to eat that baby, are you?") - before we knew it there was a HPO*. What can I say? We're going for a picture every day, after all, and we have to find some way to stop them all being straight up face photos.

Everyone taking photos of Asher

Anyway, we all enjoyed our lunch, and Asher did actually lie quite happily in his pram for about half the duration of the meal. Not asleep though.

Whilst amusing, the above photo doesn't really do justice to his cuteness. So here's one from today: Ash hanging out with Daddy, wearing the trousers I finished making just before he was born. They are from another Made By Rae pattern and took months to make because my old sewing machine broke before they were finished. I'm rather pleased because I finally got chance this afternoon to cut out the pieces for the next pair. It's nice having grandparents around!

I need to work out how to make t-shirts too
*Hilarious Photo Opportunity

No comments:

Post a Comment